[IP] RE: Dual and Square Waves

I use the dual the same way the other posts have mentioned for fat type
meals.  Really works great.  I would use the square wave for a very long
meal.  As an example, I went to a very fancy wedding, the food was served
over a period of 3 hours with dancing and entertainment between courses.  The
square was perfect for this.  Don't use it often because not invited to too
many weddings or affairs like this.   LOL   : o D                      Ellie