Re: [IP] 507C possible sale(Sam)

 >Hi Sam. I would try a silhouette if my provider would allow but they have a
 >contract with MM to use what MM provides to them which is softsets. Yes,was
 >using softset when inset came out...........Mike

Hmmm! This is strange, since MM also sells the Silhouette. I can understand
limiting you to a single vendor, but why prevent you from getting supplies
that the vendor already carries? You may want to ask someone higher up (a
supervisor) and state that the softsets are not working for you and that
you need to try the Silhouettes. This is not just a personal option, but a
matter of basic health. You might want to mention that if you go into DKA
because of their arbitrary limitations that they might be liable for legal
action. Also, since the costs of both sets are similar, it seems like
providing the Silhouettes would cheaper than paying for emergency room care
for DKA or long-term complications.