[IP] A1C #'s

Hi All..... was so excited today, thought I would share the good news. My son
Brandon ( age 7) started on the pump on May10th of this year and his A1C
today was 7.1(his last one before the pump was 7.8 so this for us is great)
When he was on MDI and first dx'd they were normally between 8 and 9, so
needless to say we are happy. He leaves for camp in a week and we are busy
getting ready for that. This list has been wonderful and thanks for letting
me share my good news and for being a part of this.

Brandon's (very happy) Mom