[IP] (no subject)

In practicing for my daughters new pump, the CDE put a tight knot in the
tubing of her Disetronic to see if she could stop the flow of insulin and
when she bolused, it came through like nothing.  It seems pretty tough to get
a stoppage.
  ** I did the same thing with the MM and it was hard, very hard to stop the
flow of insulin**
Also, FYI I have never had to hold the tubing straight to bolus. Have not had
any problems so far.  (Pumping since 12/1/98)  I do hold the tubing straight
when I prime and it really works out better.   Just my experience.
PS  Wasn't given a choice, but I'm happy with the MM so far