[IP] braces and bg's

Kevin has had high bg's all day...230, 250, etc. We have done
corrections...but no help. Strange. I made sure there was NO air in the
lines, and checked all the things I thought it could be. The only thing I'm
thinking is that the pain he is going  thru with the braces is causing him to
stay high. He hasnt been consistantly this high since shots! YUK. I thought
of doing a temporary increased bolus...but I'm afraid it will change soon.

I guess my earlier question is answered though. (wondering if pain would
raise it?)

I will keep you informed. He isnt eating a whole lot either. (had a milkshake