[IP] RE: Pumping Insulin by Walsh

When I wrote my post on this subject, I did say the book was very helpful in
most areas,  especially in testing basals by fasting.  However, I found it
difficult to adjust for bolus' and high bg's bolus' because of the difference
of Humalog and Regular.  Didn't mean to downgrade the book in any way.  I got
mine in January and I do not have an addendum reference Humalog.  I do wish
they came out with formulas for Humalog.