[IP] tenders...not just for skinny minnies

Susan wrote:

> Does anyone know if a person who isn't thin can still use
> the Silhouettes/Tenders/Comforts?  They sound like the best
> choice, but I have a little more cushioning than I would

well me too, but i use them too with GREAT success.  I have never ever used a
sofset, not since training when inserting one left a bruise the size of a
baseball on my belly - i used the bent needle for about 4 years and switched
to the tender when i found out about them in 1997...LOVE them - they
rule...ask your rep for some samples