[IP] congrats was Scuba Question

Welcome back Jeff

I have missed your irreverant approach to diabetes!

> In the last month and a half, I've gotten divorced... got promoted,
> and to top it off, my A1c is 5.7%.  It was 7.4% before the pump.

EXCELLENT!!!  maybe it was the wife causing all the stress (see my previous
post about relationships...), and now that you are a free man with a better
job, you are better able to control you bg!!

LOL - and people wonder if relationships with "normal" people are better than
ones with other "Defectives" like us...

Sara - defective, and while not proud of it, prefer it to a kick in the butt