[IP] meters

Holly wrote:

> just curious on peoples take on the Precision QID meter?

Why do I hate it so much?  well, back when they were medisense companion
meters, the strip was very different - the spot you put the blood was bigger,
which I guess meant more blood, but it was easy to fill for a gusher like
me....then they changed the strips to be more of a sucking kind...and in my
opinion they do suck!!!  The place you aim the blood is like recessed into
the strip and if you get a big ole hanging drop like I am so good at, it
smears all around the recessed space, but doesn't get down in it!!!

And it is TINY!!!  Now I know not EVERY one has as bad of vision as I do, but
I can't SEE this freaking thing at all with one eye, and if I just use one
eye, then I have no depth perception and I look like a retard trying to get
the blood where it is supposed to go....

so why do I still use it?  cuz it is little and unobtrusive and I can take it
down on the gym floor and when I can manage to do not get an ERR message, the
result is pretty close to my profile...though, I really ought to stop using
it...I test after about 45 minutes of workout when I am usually going
DOWN...and have even a worse time getting the blood where it is supposed to
be - went through 5 strips one day!!!  what a waste!

whose workouts are down to $5.15....but I have 750 frequent flier miles on
the bike!!!