In a message dated 7/2/99 12:37:26 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<I would very much appreciate hearing from MM pumpers as to whether or
not you make use of the square wave and/or dual wave bolus features.>>

I should have used it today and didn't.   My normal order in the local
Chinese restaurant is vegetarian and low in fat, and since rice hits me quite
quickly I just use a normal bolus.  Today I had veg chow mein;  I suspect it
was the fat in the sauce that caused me not to process it as quickly, and I
found myself sitting on the bench at the front of the grocery store testing
and having a couple dex tabs before driving home not quite 2 hours later.  I
then skipped the carb I would have eaten later to compensate for some

I usually use it with meals that include more fat and/or protein than my
standard very lo fat, low protein diet.  If I ate a more traditional diet, I
think I would use it all the time.