Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

On 2 Jul 99, at 10:33, email @ redacted wrote:

Well said well said.

I think we all have to remember that when someone askes for the
pro's and con's of a pump  their will be both pro's and CON's just
because someone sayes what they think about the bad points of a
pump (which i have but won't voice much since us Dis. users are
VERY outnumbered  ha ha ha  j/k) doesn't mean they are trashing.
 if i asked anyone if the pump is working for them or if the pump is
good for diabetics no matter which pump they have the answer is
YES.  both pumps have good and bad points but we must
remember it is the end result which matters..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted