Re: [IP] I didn't mean to sound so stupid

It sounds like the cannula is going too deep and hitting muscle.  I used to
have the same problem with sof-sets.  MiniMed will send you samples of the
Silhouettes to try, especially if you tell them the sof-sets are hurting
you.  If you like the Sils, they will exchange your sof-sets for sils.  I
haven't had any soreness since I began using the sils a year and a half
ago. In fact, I can't even feel them at all.

Mary Jean