Re: [IP] oral surgery and the pump

I would call suggest calling your endo and oral surgeon.  They didn't put me
completely under when they remove 2 wisdom teeth so I could still eat
(breakfast, surgery at 2:00pm)  prior to surgery.  When they were considering
putting me under a general they were not going to decrease my basal rate (this
could just be me).  I was able to eat a few hours after so there wasn't a need
to decrease then either. Good Luck!
Donna