Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

Usually I DO NOT respond to questions about the differences in pumps except to
say get information from both pump companies, ask to see both pumps and judge
for yourself which pump will be right for you.  We all tend to be biased when it
comes to our pumps, they have given us much freedom and therefore we are very
protective.  :-) You may also want to consider the type of service you will
get.  I do know that service in different area's can be different.  Some feel
that it doesn't matter about service and that is fine for them, however, on the
rare occasions that I have had problems it was comforting to have someone to
deal with them quickly and courteously.

Again, this is just my opinion but really get tired of seeing flame wars about
which pump is better or which infusion set for that matter.  Everyone is
different, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for the other.