Re: [IP] I didn't mean to sound so stupid

My set has done this too, especially if it is in the region over my hip bone or
too high on my stomach. Sometimes it calms down other times it doesn't.  I have
removed them and tried somewhere else.  someone told me it was because it was
either hitting a nerve, blood vessel or muscle.  Good Luck!
Donna