be disappointed with a new car???

<<Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:33:10 -0400
From: nancy apple <email @ redacted>

I would very much appreciate hearing from MM pumpers as to whether or
not you make use of the square wave and/or dual wave bolus features.  If
you do use these features, how significant are they to your diabetes
management?  i.e Do you feel that it makes a significant difference?
Also, how often do you square/dual wave bolus, and why?   If you have a
MM pump and do not use these features, why not?
Thank you all ahead of time for your responses!