[IP] Supplies Interchangeable?

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for anything you're moved to send.  I too am on a fixed income so I know how it is to wait for that check. I will reimburse you for postage gladly.

I use a Diesetronic pump and although I generally use the Tenders, someone told me they were interchangeable with MM Silhouettes- actually at this point, any kind of pump supplies would be helpful.  I'm not going to be choosy about getting the preffered kind at this point.
(I am posting this in the news group, on the off chance anyone else out there might want to help out. If so please e-mail me!)  I hate to beg, but hey, pride IS one of the 7 deadly sins, and I wouldn't mind cutting back!

I am always so amazed that the people who have the least seem to give the most.  God bless you. and Thanks again.