[IP] meters

I just wanted to let those on the list looking to get a meter without
purchasing it, keep asking the companies.  I have successfully gotten 5
meters in the last two weeks without purchasing them.  They are not all for
my son, 2 are--one we started using as his primary and the second is a
backup for school (I am thinking ahead).  The others went to friends who
asked for the assistance.  I even got one for a fellow IP member.  If anyone
needs assistance please let me know, and I will try my best.  By the way I
have a spare Fast Take for anyone willing to pay the postage.  It is just
the meter, not the whole kit, but I do not need it, and it is wasting space.