Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

> I was about to purchase the book Pumping Insulin until someone
> mentioned that it deals only with people using regular insulin not
> Huml.  Do I purchase it?

Yes. The information it contains is generic. Whether you pump H or R,
won't matter. What Pumping Insulin will do is help educate you about
the ins and outs of carb counting, basal rate adustment, your daily
insulin requirements "changes", dawn effect, and other metabolic
"gotchas". Even if you continued to use MDI, Pumping Insulin will
give you valuable insight into diabetes management.