Re: Re : [IP] Camps

>This camp discussion comes down to this.  Some of us are "camp" people and
>some of us are not..  People are different.  Camp works for some and not
>for others.
>  ellen

Thank you, Ellen, for making this point so eloquently.  This was the basic
tenet I was trying to express, but perhaps it got lost in my explanation of
WHY camp was not for me.  Also thanks to Pat for reminding us that we are
here to help each other if we can, not snap at each other (maybe the heat is
getting to us!?!)
Aimee