         I use my square wave feature when I eat a big meal(Holidays, buffets
stuff like that) or if I eat pizza or something else with a high fat/protein
content.  I try not to eat pizza alot since it makes my sugars go high.
Everynow and then I have to break down and eat it though.  At that time, I
really love the fact that my pump has the square wave feature.  It saves me
alot of highs that I don't need.  At first it took some time to figure out my
insulin needs using the feature, but once I got it figured out it is nothing
now.  I always eat the same pizza, so I know how much to bolus and then how
much to square wave.  Hope this helps.

                                 Cheri :)