Re: [IP] diabetes camp

In a message dated 7/1/99 2:27:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< I'll also chime in one last piece of advice, I know its hard, but if
 your child is in control of his own disease and his numbers are good,
 don't ask at every meal, 'what was it?  did you give your shot yet?'! >>

LOL!!! My *husband* does that! Oh, he doesn't ask -- he just looks at me and
raises his eyebrows when I test.

who still believes her husband is the most wonderful man in the world, even
after 24 years and plenty of raised eyebrows