Re: [IP] Question about ahhh...wart remover...

> I brought it home and my wife began to read the back of it, and
>it said "Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is
>infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic." Ok so does this mean that if
>my skin is irritated, infected, or reddened being a diabetic I should not
>use this product?   Or is it just plan forbidden for me to use this?

Well, if the punctuation is just like you wrote it, then I think it means
that if you are diabetic, not to use on irritated, etc. skin.  They need to
hire a better technical writer!

Mary Jean
(who is studying to be a tech writer and just hates to see ambiguous wording!)