Re: [IP] Question about ahhh...wart remover...

Diabetics are included in this warning because of circulation and/or wound
healing issues. If you don't have skin problems and your "wounds" tend to heal
just fine, use it. These products kill the cells that you put them on resulting
in a blister-like area which will fall off and leave a pretty good "hole," so if
your wounds don't heal well there could be a problem.

Bethany