Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

someone said:
> I think ALL the admins use MM.

No, actually, it is pretty evenly divided.  Of the eight admins, I know of
3 Disetronic users and 3 MM users.  The other two, I'm not sure of because
it has never come up.  I wouldn't want anyone to get the idea that this
list is run by the admins to be biased toward MM.  We NEVER discuss this
kind of stuff.

The point I would like to make, and perhaps get this thread back on track,
is that we all need to be careful, when we talk about data, that it is
based on fact, not opinion.  There are over 1400 list members now and we
ALL have a responsibility to provide accurate information.  If you don't
know the facts, then please don't make statements that sound like you do.

If I didn't have my MM pump, I would be thrilled to have a Disetronic.  I
know Disetronic users who also say that if they couldn't have their
Disetronic, they wouldn't hesitate to use a MM.  Either one is better than
injections, for most people.

Mary Jean