Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

> What I was getting at is that the MM takes significantly longer to deliver a
> bolus than the D, and I added that it was significant if you were going to
> have to hold the tubing straight for that period of time.

Except for the fact that I'm not sure why either kind of pump owner would hold
the pump tubing straight (in almost 18 years and many different pumps I don't
think I've ever done or seen anyone do that), this is important info for parents
of small skinny kids or thin people who find the insulin stings.  The slower
bolus rate will reduce the burning.  In fact, before the advent of velosulin,
when I was a skinny kid on a pump, they would have me break the bolus up into
smaller pieces to avoid the irritation from having it injected too quickly.  In
other words, if you are pretty sturdy and in a hurry, the faster bolus would be
better, if you are skinny or have irritation problems or allergies to the
insulin, the slower would be preferable.