Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

In a message dated 7/2/99 5:46:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 Yes, we Disetronic pumpers are very loyal to our pumps, just as you Minimed
 pumpers are.  Let's not get so hot under the collar when we try to exchange
 important information!  The Disetronic DOES operate differently.  It IS
 waterproof.  The cartridge set-up IS different--these are all things that a
 person considering which pump to purchase might want to know.  I thought we
 were here to share information, not to get beaten up whenever we express an
Lois you just shared information and if someone asked you could tell them how
your Disetronic worked but is it right to assume negative things about the
other pump?  In your research do you think you learned everything about the
MM?  I know I didn't about the Disetronic.  I made my decision for several
reasons and am very happy about it.  If someone asked me the positive and
negatives I would tell them.  But I would tell them about my pump that I have
experience with not talk down about a pump that I know nothing about.  Do you
see the difference?  Someone said they were interested in buying MM and then
after Richard gets done now they don't know.  Tell me what negatives are
their too Disetronic?  Tell me all the remote possibilities of things that
can happen.  I am truly interested.