Re: [IP] Question about ahhh...wart remover...

I have a question about... well wart remover.  I have a wart on one of my
fingers and I was just going to run down to KMart and get a product to take
care of it.  I brought it home and my wife began to read the back of it, and
it said "Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is
infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic." Ok so does this mean that if
my skin is irritated, infected, or reddened being a diabetic I should not
use this product?   Or is it just plan forbidden for me to use this?

I guess I don't see the big deal, it is just a wart, the pesky thing.