Re: [IP] MM and D differences was Re:Technical Error Messages

Whoever that was intended for....it wasn't very nice.  I think maybe the
person with the D who was answering the question felt that there is so much
you hear about the MM and the D gets very little exposure, he just felt that
he wanted to say he was very pleased with the D as we are.  We all need to
step back and remember we are on here to help each other and not snap each
others heads off.

Have a healthy day everyone.
Pat Marino