Re: [IP] RE:Camp

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:03:35 EDT, email @ redacted wrote:

> Just curious...is insurance paying for camp?
> Barbara B.

Barbara B.

Most insurance programs will cover the cost of this camp once.  Some more
often.  It is regarded as ongoing training in diabetes management.  The camp
also supplies ALL of their diabetic equipment needs except pump supplies,
and they should start supplying that also soon.  No, insurance did not pay
for my son to go, I paid that part.  But then again, $250 for him to go to
camp for three weeks seemed like a bargain to me when you consider the cost
of some of the day camps around here!!