Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin Book

> I was about to purchase the book Pumping Insulin until someone mentioned that
> it deals only with people using regular insulin not Huml.  Do I purchase it?

Certainly! !   Just like the "Other Bible", this one has two versions
(actually a xeroxed addendum).  Though the old testament,
Second Edition, does not discuss Humalog, it still carries great
value for many other aspects of Living with the Pump.  Next to the
King James (or other versions), it WILL be the most important book
in your library.

George Lovelace
Dxed 1964, Pumped 8/13/98  "Disetronic made me Whole again"