[IP] Re: control

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] RE: Control
>
> I was just curious as to whether any one else has experienced worse control
> since starting on the pump?
>
> I am amazed at the people who have noticed better control one day after
> starting on the pump.

Leanne-
I didn't notice better control right away, and we had to play around with my
boluses and basals for quite awhile--several months.  I felt pretty lousy during
much of that time, as my bg was all over the place.  What I did notice immediately
was the increased flexibility.  So I guess my answer is that I experienced worse
control, followed by better control, with the pump.
Jen