[IP] Re: when to change set. . .

> From: "Betsy Smith" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] when to change set...
> The reason for not changing a site at bedtime is that you are not going to
> be checking for 8 hours and if there is a problem with the site, it would go
> undetected for too long, causing highs and possibly DKA.

do you mean to tell me there are actually people who sleep 8 hours a night?!?!?  unfortunately,
i'm not one of them.  i frequently change before bed.  i insist on one "positive" bg--meaning
it's normal or headed in that direction--before i go to sleep.  i'm up 5-6 hours later, and i
have rarely had a problem.