Re: [IP] RE: Control

I have trouble getting my bg's stable.  I have been pumping since Jan. 11th.
The endo informed me that losing the 30 lbs hasn't made adjusting easy but to
keep at it. It does seem that when I go through all the basal tesing and all
checks out I either start running high or low somewhere again and I have to
test again. Maybe one day I'll get it right. Sheila