Re: [IP] meters

Hi Holly,
	I will be truthful and say WE HATE THAT METER.

	It was a nightmare for us.  We had too many error messages (those strips
are expensive) and it caused so many tears for Michelle.  The company gave
us great service and sent out replacement meters TWICE.  All three meters
were rotten, actually it is their test strips which are the problem.
	Just our experience.
Gaye (Michelle, age 11)