Re: [IP] diabetes camp

As a mom with both her children gone to diabetes camp at this moment, I feel
I had to say something here.  Jessica, now 7, started going to Camp Sweeney
last year.  This year her brother decided to go on the non-diabetic siblings
program and go to camp with her.  They are both having an absolutely
wonderful time with all the activities they are doing.  I could not tell
them they can't go next year or they would be heartbroken!  Even my son is
having to test his blood sugars along with everyone else (good way to catch
a problem)

Just my $1650 worth (total cost of camp for both kids for 3 weeks...thank
goodness for insurance)

mom of Jessica, age 7, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping almost a year