[IP] Saline in pump for a month?

When I was to the diabetes center a month ago, they instructed me how to use
the infusion set and I hooked myself up that day.  I was told to come back in
a month to go live with insulin.  During this time I decided to stay on the
pump using the saline so I could get use to setting up the infusion sets and
wearing the pump so when I went live I could concentrate on the carb ratio
thing and actually working the pump.  If I just would have practiced once
with the infusion set and didn't come back for a month, I would have known
nothing when I had to go live with the insulin.  I didn't need to learn
everything at one time.  By the time I go back, I will be experienced at
setting things up which will take some of the stress out of this and cause
less problems.