Re: [IP] Scuba Question

I dive and also start at around 150 + Balance or Powerbar. As Michael
said, don't get chilled and know that, although it doesn't feel like it,
SCUBA is strenuous exercise. Also, since you are in water, you already
feel kind of "jello-like" and won't necessarily be able to tell whether
your BG is low. Definitely take the glucose gel with you and if you are
planning a long trip, make sure to return to the surface to see how you
feel out of water (at least with your head above water). Also (probably
an obvious point!), make sure someone is with you who knows you're
diabetic!

Bethany