[IP] Don't I feel stupid!

Today I went to the CDE again for the second time in 2 weeks. I don't know if
anyone remembers my post about how they want me to eat 6 times a day and how
hard that is for me, well I guess they will get me to eat no matter what it
takes! Both times there I had a very bad hypo. The first visit, they made me
eat 4 glucose tabs, a tube of gel, and a turkey sandwich with about a lb of
turkey on it. Then because her next appt was waiting for her, she got another
nurse to sit with me in the hall til my BS was above 100, which took almost an
hour! Then today it happened again, I was already to leave when I started to
feel funny and my legs felt like sphaghetti. So we went back in and I tested.
I was only 27! So bring in the food!They started me off with the tube of
glucose, then a pear, then a turkey and ham sandwich! Well of course after 45
minutes and 3 more BS test I was 90, so they let me go! While I was doing all
this eating and testing they called my Endo and made an appt for me to be seen
ASAP. I have one more appt with her in August, can't wait to see what happens
at that one! I better go a buffet before I see her this next time!!