[IP] RE: Still doing time

To all the young'uns,
    In just a couple of weeks, July 15th., I will make another milestone.
Forty (40) years with IDDM! I must say that I am in pretty good shape for
the years I have dealt with this disease. Living proof that you can cope. I
have completed two and a half years on a MiniMed 507 and hate to think of
the day I will have to return to MDI's and I am sure that day will come for
whatever reason. Until then, I feel better now than at any other time in my
    I no longer try to wade through all the mail from the list because of
the massive amount. If you should want to contact me for any reason I am
still alive and well at the address below and always ready to praise the
pump! Carry on. . . . .

Buddy Barber