Re: [IP] RE: Control

email @ redacted writes:

<< bolus rates, but after 3 months of pumping, I had hoped to have some
 improvement. >>

Be patient Leanne.  It took me about a year to figure everything out.  Do you
have the book Pumping Insulin by John Walsh?  If you don't, get it.  It will
help you figure out your basal and bolus problems.  I have been on the pump
for 3+ years.  I did not have access to this site and I did not have that
book.  That made the process slower for me.  Once I got the book, I
understood what I needed to do and everything fell quickly into place.  Of
course, I still have problems sometimes, but I have the knowledge to figure
it out.  Unfortunately, my CDE and endo would answer questions, but they
never gave me the info I needed to figure the problems out for myself.  That
book is super.  It taught me more than any endo ever did.  ellen