Re: [IP]help with rebellion/ adult camp

email @ redacted writes:

<< And am still trying to find an "adult" camp <LOL>. >>

There is one for dm'ers.  I saw it at the International Diabetic Athletes
Assoc. website which is:   www.diabetes-exercise.org/

It is in the Caribbean I believe.  I can't remember, but it sounded like fun.
 BTW, I agree with everything you said about camp Sherry.  I also went to a
regular and a diabetes camp and enjoyed the additional freedom of "NOT being
different" at the diabetes camp.  I believe it relieves physical and mental
stress for most children, but of course not for all.  ellen