[Fwd: TFS Delivery Failure: Re: [IP] when to change set...]

From:
         email @ redacted

09:55

 Subject:
         TFS Delivery Failure: Re: [IP] when to change set...
      To:
         email @ redacted
     CC:
         email @ redacted

email @ redacted wrote:

> Your message to the following recipients was undeliverable:
> email @ redacted

has anyone else gotten this before?  I sent the original message to insulin
pumpers.  the message got to insulin pumpers but I got this response too. I have
also gotten email that was not addressed to me but others on the ip list.
Donna