Re: [IP] help with rebellion

Carole, I agree with you.  Camp was great for me.  Of course, I went to camp
close to 40 years ago when there was no support in my area.  I loved camp for
many years and was a counselor there.  It was the only place where I saw
other kids with IDD.  I think that it is wonderful today to have so many
support networks available.  It is confirmation that they really work.  There
are many online including this one and we have 2 pump support groups in my
town.  Things are definitely better in this regard.  ellen