Re: [IP]help with rebellion-Lori

email @ redacted writes:

<<  As for not needing to be in a group of people with the
 same disfunction, none of us "need" that.  I "wanted" it though.  I
 don't wish D on anybody, but it is nice to be able to share problems,
 stories, solutions, etc with a group of people who understand. I met
 a lot of friends that I still keep in touch with.
I agree and exactly what we do here.  Lori you participate here why should
this be a different?  Last time I looked this list was called Insulin Pumpers
and was pretty much filled with diabetics on insulin pumps.