[IP] Carb/BG/Insulin Ratios

Hey everyone.
I need some help.
I am still on MDI and the doctor has completely revamped my insulin
schedule and started me on
Humalog, so the rolarcoaster begins.  My old scale of high bgs/insulin
is no longer working, because
the humalog is so much faster then the Regular.  Also, I have never
figured out my carb/bg ratio, so
now that I am taking shots with every meal I need to know that.  Any one
figure these ratios out
with MDI?  HELP!  I looked at how to figure it out on the pump, but with
my NPH still lurking from
my morning shot, I don't know how effective that method would be.

Thanks, Sherry