Re: Re:[IP] when to change set...Liz

Hi there,

When I said to follow it with a snack or meal, it is because we agree
with the reasoning that a good sized bolus after insertion is beneficial
as it might flush away any tissue that might have gathered at the end of
cannula upon insertion.
We do this, all the time, but I am sure as with most things, that a lot
of people don't bother with it.  That is just how we do things, and it
is something recommended by Minimed in their pump book.
Don't be hesitant to ask questions!!  You've tapped into a wonderful
group of new cyberfriends.

Now, I AM OUT OF HERE.....VACATION, HERE I COME!
Barb....Erica's vacationing mom