[IP] Re: relations

My ex-dance partner was an epileptic. When he had fits it was very
similar to me having a hypo - we would just go
blank. When it happened to both of us at the same time it was highly
amusing to everyone else - we both stopped dancing and started staring
into space past each other. Neither of us could help the other one as
we normally did! Interestingly, he had seizures when he didn't eat
anything and his blood sugar levels dropped too low (quite common