Re: [IP] help with rebellion

There shows a good example of the differences in people.  My husband would be
like you.  Extremely private, sometimes even a non communicator.  I felt so
much better after I went to camp.  You have to realize that at that time I
felt awful, control was minimal at best due to not having blood testing and
only taking one shot of NPH regular mix in the AM.  I went to camp, came back
charged up and had to talk to my doc to putting me on two doses of NPH and
regular insulin.  Where I grew up the first time I went to by a blood testing
machine it cost $300 and I was making $1.70 an hour with no insurance.  The
pharmacist tried to talk me out of doing blood testing because "every time
you open your skin up, you chance an infection."  Whow-- the dark ages.  My
suggestion was only a suggestion, not set in granite.  What works for one
won't work for all.  Thanks for your comments back.