Re: [IP] when to change set...

 I too was told that changing sets before bed was a no-no, but I have changed
my sets as late as midnight, and as long as I check my bg an hour after I
have changed, I don't think there is a problem. I would much rather change a
set at midnight, than have to wake up at 5.30am to change.
I will either read in bed until the hour has passed, or I will set my alarm -
for the first time in my life I will actually wake up to the alarm now. And
as long as I leave a light on, I will also get out of bed. For me, that is a
I also find it easier to fix a bad site at home, than to try and juggle
everything at work.
I guess it is really a YMMV thing. Having had to change a site at 3am once
due to the tubing popping out from the cannula, I can't see a problem with
timing for changing a site.